Making Moments Matter
We fulfill our mission by providing an array of programs, all directed toward changing the trajectory of young lives which may include a combination of academic failure, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, sex trafficking, homelessness, and incarceration.
RFK is led by Christ followers who share a common goal with people of good will in caring for those Jesus referred to as, “The least of these.” In our case, children of neglect, abuse, and abandonment. Our Christian faith is woven into everything that we do as a response to Jesus Christ’s call to love and to serve. We pursue this mission through our holistic commitment to:
- Transformation: We believe that all lives can be changed, with joy and play leading the way.
- Security: We believe that safety and freedom from harm are essential.
- Love: We treat all people with dignity, generously lavishing them with kindness and compassion.
- Belonging: We facilitate interpersonal and community connectivity.
- Courage: We relentlessly serve for the betterment of society.